Cilantro Mint Green Chutney
Cilantro Mint Green Chutney recipe enhanced with nuts, curry leaves and harad to make chutney creamy and more flavorful, which can be stored for extended period of time.
Servings: 50 1 tbsp servings
- 200 gm Cilantro 2 fresh bunches with stalk
- 100 gm Mint leaves from 2 fresh bunches
- 400 gm Green mango 1 to 1.5 medium size. Adjust based on desired sourness
- 30 gm Thai Green chilies 15 to 20 in number. Adjust based on your spice level
- 75 gm Ginger 3 inch piece chunked into small pieces
- 28 gm Pistachios 2 tbsp
- 12 gm Pumpkin seeds 1 tbsp
To make it easy for blender, roughly chops cilantro, green mango and ginger into reasonable size chunks.
First blend green mango, green chilies, ginger, crushed herde, cumin seeds and astofitida in blender with ¼ cup of water to facilitate the blending.
Then gradually add all the mint leaves and blend.
Then cilantro and again give a final blend.
Enjoy the chutney with your favorite snacks or meal.
Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.3mg