Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake – Instant Pot Recipe with Greek Yogurt
Instant Pot recipe for gluten freePumpkin Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese and enhanced with butterscotch ganache to bring out the maximum Oomph….! of this holiday season dessert.
Add one cup water on the bottom of the Instant Pot liner don’t forget to put the trivet first.
Now place the Sugar Pumpkin on the trivet.
Close the lid, turn the vent to sealing position and pressure cook for 6 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
When the pressure pin drops down open the lid and take out the trivet along with pumpkin and let it cool down for 15-20 minutes.
On a cutting board slice the pumpkin into two halves, and remove the inside pulp, stringy fibers and entangled seeds from the pumpkin. (don’t through the seeds wash them and roast them for your healthy snack)
Flip the half and peel it using a utility knife.
Now cubed the clean and peeled pumpkin. Takeout a cup of cubed chunks and freeze the rest for later use.
For Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Base and Filling
Prepare a 7inch springform pan by coating it with a non-stick spray and then lining the bottom with parchment round.
In a pan heat oil then roast oats and roughly chopped nuts for few minutes on medium heat.
Then in food processor, pulse together roasted oats and nuts mixture, chopped dates and pumpkin spice few times until everything mix thoroughly or to your preferred consistency.
Pour this mixture in the springform pan and press evenly in the bottom of the pan to form an even layer.
Place the pan in the freezer for at least 10 minutes or until filling is ready to pour.
Now add blend heavy cream and boiled pumpkin chunks and puree in a blender until smooth.
To prepare filling in a large mixing bowl, mix strained yogurt, condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice until everything is incorporated nicely.
Pour this mixture over the prepared springform pans.
Cover the filled springform pan with aluminum foil and place the springform pan on the trivet comes with Instant Pot.
10. Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant pot, and then lower the trivet with covered springform in the bottom of the pot.
11. Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 30 minutes.
12. When pressure cooking is done, let the pressure release naturally. When pressure pin drops carefully remove the lid.
13. Remove the springform pan from Instant Pot, place on a wire rack to cool for about 30 minutes. When cheesecake is cooled, refrigerate covered with plastic wrap for at least 6 hours or overnight.
14. Take out the springform pan from refrigerator, run a knife around the edges of the cheesecake, this will help releasing the cheesecake from the pan.
15. Carefully, open the hook and remove the pan.
16. Top with some butterscotch ganache, heavy whipped cream icing to enjoy the extra oomph of this pumpkin spice cheesecake.
For Butterscotch Ganache and Drip
Heat the cream and then pour over the butterscotch chips. Stir until all the chips are melted uniformly.
For the Vanilla Whipped Cream
To make whipped cream icing make sure your mixing bowl, whisk is chilled and chilled bowl is placed it on another bowl full of ice. Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl.
Start whipping first on medium high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue whipping on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Top it with some butterscotch ganache and heavy whipped cream icing before serving to bring out the extra oomph of this pumpkin spice cheesecake.
Adding Flavors – Butterscotch
Butterscotch ganache takes the flavors of this recipe to another level. It is indeed very simple to make using the butterscotch chips readily available in the baking aisle of any grocery store.